In light of rising case rates, we will do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19 by suspending our in-person gatherings through the month of February. The Task Force for In-Person Worship will meet again at the end of February to reassess the situation. For those who hunger for Holy Communion, Mother Lindsay is available for outdoor visitation by appointment. We will continue to gather on Zoom at 10:30 for our principal service until every member of our community can safely attend in-person worship.
- Reservations are required for all in-person worship since space is limited. You can reserve here or by calling the parish office.
- The doors open at 8:55.
- Please wear a mask at all times. If you forgot to bring one, we’re happy to give you one.
- Use hand sanitizer – Hand sanitizing stations can be found at the entrance to the church.
- Please keep at a safe distance. -It is suggested that safe is about six feet.
- Families that stay together can pray together -Members of the same household are invited to remain together.
- At all times follow the lead of our Ushers, keeping at a safe distance. They are happy to help answer questions or concerns.
- The offering plate is located near the entrance if you would like to make an offering to God to support the life and ministry of Zion.
- The Parish Hall is closed, and restrooms are unavailable (except in case of emergency).